Fazeley Canal Section 1
DescriptionM42 Junction 9 - Kingsbury Water Park
Marston Lane Bridge
Lat 52°32'48.7"N Long 1°43'10.9"W (degs, mins, secs)
Lat 52.546849 Long -1.719688 (numerical)
Postcode B76 0DG
Fazeley Canal: In general these are shown on the BAA map. Where no road or track is shown down to a particular bridge, this means that access to these sections can only be gained by walking down the towpath from the nearest access point. The main roads of most use to members in the vicinity of the canal are clearly marked.
Prohibition signs are mandatory. Anglers fishing near overhead power lines do so at their own risk.
NO FISHING AT NIGHT.
More locations on the canals
- Birmingham Worcester Canal Section 1
- Birmingham Worcester Canal Section 2
- Birmingham Worcester Canal Section 3
- Staffordshire & Worcestershire Canal Section 1
- Staffordshire & Worcestershire Canal Section 2
- Staffordshire & Worcestershire Canal Section 3
- Fazeley Canal Section 2
- Coventry Canal Fradley
- Trent & Mersey Canal Fradley
- Trent & Mersey Canal Alrewas