Viewing 1 to 3 (3 Total)
The Next BAA Forum D'Angler AC match at Hinksford 28/10/23

stew1955

stew1955
Total Posts: 305

Hi Lads

It will soon be time for Reg to ask you who wants to put there name down for this next match.

Anyone put off by last Saturday's SW Canal session ought to know that I have fished different sections of it three times in the last 11 days (the same Tow Rope/double red maggot/ near margin method every time) and my average catch is still @6lb per session despite BLANKING last Saturday. I fished the Ashwood Section (Br36-Br37) which is immediately below Hinksford (Br37-Br38) this afternoon and had 40 fish (Perch, Skimmers, Roach and Gudgeon) totalling 7lb 6oz in a 5hr session despite a dozen boats going through.

Results depend on more than the venue or the skill of the angler, conditions that we don't fully understand when dealing with Cold Blooded creatures play the tune to our success or failure and from what I've seen of the long range weather forecast, an overcast day is on the cards on 28/10/23 with temps climbing slowly after a sunny but cool spell next weekend.

We might be in luck and finally have a good day's fishing as a Club at lastsmiling

Tags:
Posted on October 10, 2023 at 8:44 PM

mrfishy

mrfishy
Total Posts: 91

Re: The Next BAA Forum D'Angler AC match at Hinksford 28/10/23

Enjoyed every match so far......and looking forward to the next.
Brian and David

Posted on October 10, 2023 at 9:26 PM

bin

bin
Total Posts: 270

Re: The Next BAA Forum D'Angler AC match at Hinksford 28/10/23

It'll take more than a poor days fishing to put me off.. as you all know ill be on holiday when Reg get the ball rolling,, but ill be back for the match..As i might not have access to this site can someone please make sure that myself and norm and Charlie all have our names down...

Stew 1955 ... put me down to peg out with you ...
TIA

BIN

Posted on October 11, 2023 at 2:34 PM

We use cookies on this website for better user experience.
BAA Privacy & Confidentiality Policy

That's OK!