Viewing 1 to 1 (1 Total)
Re: £200 plus for a days fishing - Are you mad?

RiverNovice

RiverNovice
Total Posts: 373

Lets not kid our selves here . We all know the meaning of the word local ?The rule that was agreed by the Angling trust and the government that fishing was allowed if you stay local . OK it may not be written in to law . It still is a rule and we have to live by those rules even if you don't agree with them .The BAA has a rule of no night fishing . People don't agree with that rule and most people abide with that rule . But its still a rule .
The present rule of staying local is there for a reason ? I could of driven to fish the Trent . Thames, Dorset Stour and the Severn the list of rivers I could of fish are endless and none of them are Local to me ?

When ever I get in my car there is all ways a risk that I may be involved in a car accident . The farther I drive I would assume the risk increases ? So putting the risk of putting the N H S under more pressure . We all watch the news and seeing the pressure the N H S is already under with this virus . I am sure the N H S would not be to pleased when it turns out that I have traveled further than I should of for the only reason to go fishing

Tags:
Posted on March 15, 2021 at 12:59 PM

We use cookies on this website for better user experience.
BAA Privacy & Confidentiality Policy

That's OK!