Keep off the grass
The landowner at Ripple and Mythe Pool fisheries has asked that BAA members do the following.
- Keep to the access track and do not drive alongside it.
- When driving alongside the river DO NOT drive along the top of the flood-bank, drive alongside the edge of the river.
- Do not drive across his fields.
- Drive slowly.
The reasons for this request are;
- The landowner cuts and uses the grass on the flood-bank and does not want it damaged by vehicles driving over it.
- He does not want the land alongside the track churned up by vehicles.