Staffordshire & Worcestershire Canal Section 2
DescriptionBridge 20 Lock Inn, Wolverley - Bridge 32 Stewpony.
Staffs Worcester Canal: All approach roads to bridges are marked on the BAA map. Bridges with no direct access can only be reached by walking along the towpath from the nearest access.
Prohibition signs are mandatory. Anglers fishing near overhead power lines do so at their own risk.
NO FISHING AT NIGHT.
BAA Publication Map
Good to be back fishing again!
2lbs 6ozs bream part of a 16lbs catch on the Staff's Worcester canal. Steve Parkes.
Stunning 11lb pike from the Stewpony, Kidderminster, Thursday 11th March 2021. Wayne Lewis.
What's caught here - pike Dec 2015
Andrew Higgins' 17lb pike caught on the Staffs & Worcester Canal on Boxing Day.
More locations on the canals
- Birmingham Worcester Canal Section 1
- Birmingham Worcester Canal Section 2
- Birmingham Worcester Canal Section 3
- Staffordshire & Worcestershire Canal Section 1
- Staffordshire & Worcestershire Canal Section 3
- Fazeley Canal Section 1
- Fazeley Canal Section 2
- Coventry Canal Fradley
- Trent & Mersey Canal Fradley
- Trent & Mersey Canal Alrewas