Staffordshire & Worcestershire Canal Section 3
DescriptionBridge 33 Stourbridge Canal Junction - Bridge 42 Botterham Locks
Staffs Worcester Canal: All approach roads to bridges are marked on the BAA map. Bridges with no direct access can only be reached by walking along the towpath from the nearest access.
Special Regulations: On parts of the canal at Swindon, fishing is not allowed in front of the cottages.
Prohibition signs are mandatory. Anglers fishing near overhead power lines do so at their own risk.
NO FISHING AT NIGHT.
BAA Publication Map
What's being caught here: Me and my friend caught this bag full of roach, sliver bream, perch, rudd and even a young chub on Sunday 25th March 2018. 1st trip to a canal in over 10 years for us both and what a result. The star of the show was the 2lb bream
What's caught here - pike Dec 2015
Andrew Higgins' 17lb pike caught on the Staffs & Worcester Canal on Boxing Day.
More locations on the canals
- Birmingham Worcester Canal Section 1
- Birmingham Worcester Canal Section 2
- Birmingham Worcester Canal Section 3
- Staffordshire & Worcestershire Canal Section 1
- Staffordshire & Worcestershire Canal Section 2
- Fazeley Canal Section 1
- Fazeley Canal Section 2
- Coventry Canal Fradley
- Trent & Mersey Canal Fradley
- Trent & Mersey Canal Alrewas