BAA Members Discussion Forum
|Replacing Stiles with Kissing Gates during Fisheries Work Plan
By Re5erv0irReg on October 24, 2020
By Rickb on November 25, 2020
By Robhol1 on November 25, 2020
|Re: Junior members
By stewpar on September 8, 2020
|Re: Halesowen RBL club match on the Staffs/Worcs canal at Hinksford 25/10/20
By bin on October 27, 2020
|Re: Winter Carping
By Re5erv0irReg on November 23, 2020
The BAA public forums are available for viewing by any of our website visitors. If you wish to add a post or reply to an existing post you need to be a member of the BAA, you can apply for membership HERE.
Register For Access
If you are an existing BAA member and would like to contribute to our forums please REGISTER HERE for access. We process requests as quickly as possible but it can take up to 48 hours for a reply.
Forum Rules & Regulations
1. Members will be kind and courteous, and respectful to other members and the moderators. No direct or indirect personal attacks or insults of any kind will be allowed. Posts which antagonize, belittle or humiliate other members and/or the moderators will not be tolerated, nor will racism, sexism, and bigotry or foul language.
2. Do not post pictures, videos or links to other sites that would not be suitable for viewing at an average workplace.
3. If you want to criticise a post on the forum please do so in a constructive way: Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the postings of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. The purpose of constructive criticism is to offer useful advice and guidance.
4. Posts that break the Forum's rules and regulations will be deleted by the moderators.
5. Ongoing breaking of the Forum's Rules & Regulations will result in forum access being disabled.
1. You can post an initial entry onto the forum under a selected category, or reply to an existing post.
2. You can select to monitor your post to receive an email notification when someone replies.
3. When posting you can use the following buttons to;
turn selected text bold.
turn selected text into italics.
underline selected text.
add a URL.
add an image URL to page, image will be displayed on page.
adds "quotation marks" to selected text.
chose a smilie from a selection which is added to post.