Birmingham Worcester Canal Section 2
DescriptionBridge 36 Astwood Flights to Bridge 56 Tardebigge Tunnel.
Birmingham Worcester Canal: All access to bridges - whether roads or tracks - are shown on the BAA map. Where no road or track leads to a bridge, the only approach to that area is via the towpath from the nearest access point.
Prohibition signs are mandatory. Anglers fishing near overhead power lines do so at their own risk.
NO FISHING AT NIGHT.
BAA Publication Map
Astwood Flights, Worcester Canal catches.
Heavy boat traffic made the fishing difficult but these two beauties made it worthwhile. The bream on double caster and the perch on double red maggots. Reg Smirthwaite.
Whats caught here - pike Jan 2016
Tom's first double from a canal, it went 14lb 8oz from the Birmingham & Worcester canal. Jimmy Sallis
More locations on the canals
- Birmingham Worcester Canal Section 1
- Birmingham Worcester Canal Section 3
- Staffordshire & Worcestershire Canal Section 1
- Staffordshire & Worcestershire Canal Section 2
- Staffordshire & Worcestershire Canal Section 3
- Fazeley Canal Section 1
- Fazeley Canal Section 2
- Coventry Canal Fradley
- Trent & Mersey Canal Fradley
- Trent & Mersey Canal Alrewas