Viewing 1 to 1 (1 Total)
Re: 2022 - What I would like it to bring, is more fishing feedback be it good or bad to help us all!

DavidWF

DavidWF
Total Posts: 13

Good idea (although I'm guilty of not posting anything - just asking daft questions)

There does seem to be a recurring theme when I do actually look at the forum and that is the complaints about access to the waters we have - I don't mean actually getting along the bank, its more to do with the state of the pegs (or lack of them).

I'm too old to be hacking away like a jungle explorer and I guess other older members will be in the same boat. We have some lovely prime waters but they are only accessible in many cases to our younger more intrepid members.

I know its all about finance for anything major but the accessibility problem is a vicious circle - don't invest in the pegs and its difficult to attract members or in some cases lose them (that's a guess but I'm probably not far off the mark)

Before anyone accuses me of being a whinger - I've stuck with the BAA since i was a boy andIi'm 70 now so I have seen the changes and thought I'd chuck in my two pennorth

Just saying

Dave

Posted on January 19, 2022 at 1:24 PM

We use cookies on this website for better user experience.
BAA Privacy & Confidentiality Policy

That's OK!