Viewing 1 to 1 (1 Total)
Re: b.a.a. forum d’anglers AC - Issac Walton Plate - to be presented to the 2023 Contests Aggregate Winner

bin

bin
Total Posts: 270

My feelings are divided.. on one side im sadden that this year as come to a end as i have really enjoyed it throughout . both the fishing and all the company... but as we all know ....all good things come to a end ......
On the other side of the coin im really happy that i took part in all the matches and learnt a little bit of something from each of them, whether it be about the fishing or the gentlemen taking part.. another thing im happy about is the fact we have the dates and venues for next year, so we can do it all again. (something to look forward too ).
All this would not of been possible if it wasn't for our leader RES REG..having been dropped in at the deep end at the start of the year he managed to keep both himself and the club afloat , even down to all the phone calls ,,emails ,,messages.. to make sure we can keep on fishing next year...

Stirling work REG.. . Im sure i speak on behalf of all the danglers ... thankyou for your commitment and time ....
Please ..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

BIN

Posted on November 9, 2023 at 9:26 AM

We use cookies on this website for better user experience.
BAA Privacy & Confidentiality Policy

That's OK!